FUNCTIONS AND POWERS OF REVENUE DEPARTMENT:
1. Maintenance of law and order peace and tranquility in the province;.
2. Exercise of control and supervision over districts administration of the province;
3. Ensure supply of essential commodities in the division;
4. Realization of Government and other dues;
5. Coordinate with Army / PMF / Police;
6. Perform protocol duties;
7. Monitoring / conduct of parliament / assembly / municipal elections etc;
8. Conduct of administrative inspections of subordinate offices / development offices;
9. Exercise the powers as Appellate authority under Land Revenue and other Acts;
10. Designate authority under POTA / PSA;
11. Ensure payment of relief and rehabilitation of natural calamity sufferers.
12. Ensure implementation of the decisions of district development boards.
13. Redressal of public grievances.